Rad Power Bikes
June 2019 - Present
- Full stack engineer - supporting IoT devices and clients utilizing REST/GraphQL APIs
- Architecting and implementing services/micro-services to extend and support our mobile application and first generation connected bikes.
- AWS (SAM, Api Gateway, SNS, SES, Lambda, ECS, ECR, RDS, Fargate), Python, Node, Django, React, Redux
March 2018 - June 2019
- Full stack engineer
- Architecting and implementing services/micro-services to extend and support our reach internally
- Node, Ruby on Rails, React, Redux, AWS, Firebase,
- Projects of interest include:
Getaround - Getaround is a mobile application and a peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace that enables car owners to rent out their cars. I’ve been working with the frontend, implementing a cleaner React experience among other new features.
Daikin - Utilizing an IoT device to measure air quality and other diagnostics, I helped create a user dashboard to consume the vast amount of data these devices can report. I worked on both a web application in React and a React Native application.
Birthday Box - Working with a team of 3 engineers, we created a mobilie application with React Native, a web frontend, and a backend to support the collection, transcoding, and sharing of birthday videos and gift cards. Our stack features tech from React, Node, Firebase, and various AWS services.
March 2016 - March 2018
Poynt - Poynt HQ is a mobile application for merchants of Poynt that allows users to consume the latest data about their business for optimizing best practices. I worked in both iOS and Android as well as various needs around the web stack.
- iOS Mobile engineer
- XCode, Core Data,
- Node, EmbjerJS,
Arctic Code Vault Contributor - Contributed projects to Github Archive Program
College:Seattle Pacific University (1991-95):
Bachelor of Arts - English